5 Things To Consider For Your Next Gutter Installation
Are you thinking of replacing your current gutter system? Maybe it’s failing you, or it’s too old. Well, we can definitely help you with that! With winter coming up, you want to make sure that you have a strong gutter system that can protect your home during snowstorms. But before you replace your gutters, there are a few extra things you should consider this time around.
- The size of your gutters. Depending on where you live, you might need bigger gutters. Living in Culpeper, Virginia it’s hard to tell because we get the four seasons, but when it rains it RAINS. So you might need gutters that hold more rain.
- The type of gutter. You have to choose the color, style, and material. We provide a wide variety of colors so that your gutters can match the look of your home. You can also choose from Aluminum and Copper!
- How big is the replacement? Are you replacing the whole system or just some parts?
- The condition of your fascia board. If your gutters are attached to your fascia board, you have to check its condition. If it’s damaged (peeling, warping, crumbling wood) you have to replace it before having your gutters installed.
- The roof. Since you are already up there, how is your roof looking? A damaged roof will need to be replaced and when that is done, the gutters need to come down. So it’s better to know that you need to have a roof replacement before replacing your gutters.
Keep these things in mind before replacing your gutters. These tips will help you plan your replacement better and have a better estimate on the price of the replacement job. Ready to replace your gutters? If you are in the Culpeper area, you can contact us or give us a call at 540-547-9100.